Rice paper rolls
It’s time to get creative in the kitchen and make some scrummy Rice Paper Roll Sea Cucumbers! They are such a fascinating animal, because they live right at the bottom of the ocean on the sea.
- 2 spring onions
- ¼ cup of mint, coriander or basil....or a mixture
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup carrot
- ½ cup celery stalks
- ½ cup cucumber
- 2 red capsicum
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts
- Rice paper wrappers
- And soy sauce to serve
1. Soak 1 rice wrapper in warm water for 20 seconds then remove and spread flat.
2. Carefully prepare your vegetables by chopping them thinly
3. Layer small amounts of each filling along the bottom half of the rice paper
4. Fold over each end then the sides
5. Roll tightly
6. Repeat with the remaining sheets.
7. Chop each roll into 3 and serve with sweet chilli sauce. DELISH!