Salad in a Jar
Here's a great lunch idea!
View the method
- ½ tsp honey
- 2tbs oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Feta cubed
- Sliced cucumber
- Shredded lettuce
- Toasted sunflower or pumpkin seeds
Back to ingredients
- Mix together in a small bowl ½ tsp honey, 2 tablespoons oil, juice of ½ lemon, salt and pepper.
- Pour into the bottom of a clean lidded jar.
- Begin layering the salad ingredients.
- Make sure the lid is on tightly!
- At lunchtime tip your jar upside down and back a few times to spread the dressing.