Crunchy coated fish
Mmmm... fresh fish has never tasted better! Try this crunchy coated fish recipe and spice it up with your favourite flavours.
- 150g pottle Anchor Original Sour Cream
- 2 tsp cajun spice mix
- 4 (about 160-180g each) boneless, skinless fish fillets, use a dense fish such as Hapuka, Monkfish or Bluenose
- 1/2 cup grated Perfect Italiano Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs or crushed crostini
1. Prre-heat oven to 200°C and line a shallow oven tray with baking paper.
2. Combine sour cream and spice mix.
3. Arrange fish in a single layer on tray and spread with sour cream mix.
4. Mix parmesan and crumbs and divide over fish.
5. Bake until fish is just cooked (about 10 minutes) – it should lightly flake apart when pierced in the thickest part.