Easy Moroccan fish parcels
Fresh and fragrant fish, this dish is a great option for the time poor cook! Done in under 30 minutes our easy Moroccan flavoured fish parcels are healthy yet utterly delicious and best of all there’s very little mess to clean up afterwards.
- 600g firm fleshed white fish fillets
- 2 Tbsp Moroccan seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup freshly chopped parsley & coriander (or herbs of your choice)
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 courgettes, ½ cm sliced
- 400g tinned chickpeas, drained
- Lemon wedges and fresh herbs, to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius fan bake. Cut the fish fillets into even pieces, then pat dry with a paper towel and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the Moroccan seasoning, garlic, herbs, lemon zest and juice with a generous drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Cut four 30cm squares of baking paper and foil. Lay one sheet of baking paper on top of one piece of tin foil, then evenly divide the fish pieces, red onion, courgettes and chickpeas amongst the four squares.
- Drizzle the spice and herb mixture evenly and generously over each parcel, then fold the edges of the paper and foil to seal each parcel. Carefully transfer to a baking tray, then bake for 15-18 minutes or until the fish has cooked through.
- Once cooked, serve each parcel on a plate, then garnish with fresh lemon and herbs. Serve immediately and enjoy.
TOP TIP: Still firing up the BBQ? Try cooking these parcels on a hotplate for a tasty Summer twist!