Easy teriyaki salmon
It tastes as good as it looks and really is simple to make, thanks to Wattie’s WOK Creations Teriyaki Stir-fry Sauce. Fresh salmon fillets delicately coated with teriyaki sauce and best served with rice and your favourite green veggies.
- 210g pouch Wattie’s Wok Creations Teriyaki stir-fry sauce
- 4 Tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 4 x 150g pieces thick salmon fillet, skin on, pin bones removed
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 spring onions, sliced on the diagonal
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (fan bake). Mix together Wattie’s Wok Creations Teriyaki stir-fry sauce, orange juice and ginger.
2. Place each of the salmon fillets on a separate sheet of aluminium foil and place on a baking tray.
3. Spoon a quarter of the sauce over each of the salmon fillets. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon to enclose the fish and sauce.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes until salmon is cooked. To serve lift the salmon carefully off the foil onto a bed of cooked rice.
5.Pour over the sauce and garnish with toasted sesame seeds and sliced spring onions. Serve with your favourite green vegetable – Bok choy, asparagus, brocolli or a green salad