Fish finger tacos
Tacos are the perfect dinner party food, with plenty of options for variation as everyone gets to make their own! Serve the different components in bowls ready to go.
- 8 Pams fish fingers
- 4 Pams tortilla wraps
- Large handful Pams mesclun salad
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup Pams salsa
- 2 limes cut into wedges
1. Cook the fish fingers according to the packet instructions.
2. Heat the tortilla wraps in the microwave or on a toasted sandwich press.
3. Arrange some mesclun leaves along one side of each tortilla. Place 2 fish fingers on top of the mesclun, end to end.
4. Dollop over guacamole and drizzle with salsa.
5. Top with some squeezed lime juice, then wrap and eat!