- 8 Pams fish fingers
- 4 Pams tortilla wraps
- Large handful Pams mesclun salad
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup Pams salsa
- 2 limes cut into wedges
1. Cook the fish fingers according to the packet instructions.
2. Heat the tortilla wraps in the microwave or on a toasted sandwich press.
3. Arrange some mesclun leaves along one side of each tortilla. Place 2 fish fingers on top of the mesclun, end to end.
4. Dollop over guacamole and drizzle with salsa.
5. Top with some squeezed lime juice, then wrap and eat!