Pan fried hoki
A delicious lemony pan-fried hoki dish.
View the method
- 2 fillets Sealord Hoki
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 12 olives
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- fresh lemon juice
Back to ingredients
- Heat a little butter or olive oil in a frying pan and cook Sealord Hoki until golden and cooked through.
- Set aside.
- Add a little more oil or butter to the pan then add the capers, olives and cherry tomatoes and stir around until heated through.
- Adda good squeeze of lemon juice and serve over the fish.
- Serve with panfried slices of potato seasoned with salt and herbs.