Lime & avocado oil crusted salmon
Feel like cooking some sensational salmon this Christmas? Cook up this great recipe and let us know what you think! Perfect for dinner parties.
View the method
- 1 side of fresh salmon
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 30g fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, finly sliced
- ½ cup fresh white bread crumbs
- 1 tsp white pepercorns
Back to ingredients
- Heat oil, ginger and garlic in small frying pan.
- Cook over moderate heat for 4-5 minutes until fragrant.
- Add sugar, peppercorns & bread crumbs & toss in the oil to coat.
- Scatter the bread crumbs & oil mix over the salmon.
- Bake in a preheated oven (210°C) skin down on a lined baking tray for 15 minutes. Rest for 2-3 minutes & garnish with lime slices.
Wine Match: Waipara Springs Pinot Noir