- 1 side of fresh salmon
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 30g fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, finly sliced
- ½ cup fresh white bread crumbs
- 1 tsp white pepercorns
- Heat oil, ginger and garlic in small frying pan.
- Cook over moderate heat for 4-5 minutes until fragrant.
- Add sugar, peppercorns & bread crumbs & toss in the oil to coat.
- Scatter the bread crumbs & oil mix over the salmon.
- Bake in a preheated oven (210°C) skin down on a lined baking tray for 15 minutes. Rest for 2-3 minutes & garnish with lime slices.
Wine Match: Waipara Springs Pinot Noir