- 3-4 individual salmon portions
- 1tsp Masterfoods Oregano Leaves
- 1 red onion
- 1 lemon
- 200g cherry or strawberry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup olives, sliced
- 75g feta cheese, cubed
- Preheat your oven to 190℃ fan bake. Slice the red onion, then set ¼ aside. Scatter the remainder into the bottom of a medium baking dish, then slice half the lemon and place on top.
- Place the salmon fillets into a bowl, then drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle over the dried oregano and massage into the salmon.
- Lay the salmon fillets on top of the onion and lemon, then place into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- While the salmon is baking, combine the reserved red onion, tomatoes, olives and feta with a good drizzle of olive oil, seasoning and the juice of the remaining lemon.
- Spoon the fresh topping over the baked salmon, then serve and enjoy.
Add a burst of freshness to this Greek-inspired dish with some fresh chopped mint and dill stirred through the topping.
If you prefer a warmer dish, place the onion and tomatoes in step 4 into a fry pan and warm through until they are softened. Then spoon over the salmon and enjoy!