- 500g Salmon fillets, deboned and skinless
- ⅓ cup rice wine or white vinegar
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 Tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- ¼ cup olive or avocado oil
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cups salad greens of your choice
- 1 avocado, cut into quarters
- 1 cup cooked edamame
- 3 radish, thinly sliced
- Japanese mayonnaise, to serve
- Pickled ginger, sesame seeds and seaweed strips, as desired
- Using a sharp knife, dice the salmon into 2cm cubes and place into a bowl.
- To make the marinade and dressing, combine the vinegar, lemon juice, sriracha, caster sugar, sesame oil and fish sauce. Stream in the oil while whisking to emulsify, then pour ? cup of the dressing over the salmon. Cover and marinade in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- To assemble to poke bowls, lay the rice and salad greens amongst 4 bowls. Drizzle over the remaining dressing, then arrange the avocado, edamame and radish on top, then lay the marinated salmon alongside.
- Drizzle Japanese mayonnaise over the poke bowls, then garnish with pickled ginger, sesame seeds and pickled ginger as desired. Serve immediately and enjoy.