- 150g Raw Prawns cutlet tail-on (thaw if frozen)
- 10 scallops
- 8 mussels
- 2 Tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped red chili ( put in the food processor)
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped coriander stalk
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 3 Tbsp stock
- 3 Tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan at medium level and sizzle chilli for a few seconds.
- Add chilli sauce, stock, fish sauce, sugar.
- Bring to high heat add mussels, prawns, scallops.
- Toss together until just cooked (the mussels will open).
- Top with chopped corianders. Serve with rice.