- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3-4 tablespoons green curry paste
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2-3 kaffir lime leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 600-750 grams mixed seafood (prawns, mussels, diced fresh fish etc)
- 100 grams green beans, sugar snap peas or mangetout, trimmed
- ½ cup torn basil leaves
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and sliced
- Heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan and cook the curry paste for 1-2 minutes over a moderate heat until fragrant.
- Stir in the coconut cream, fish sauce, kaffir lime leaves and brown sugar and bring to the boil. Lower the heat, add the fish and poach gently for about 5 minutes or until the seafood is cooked.
- Add the beans or peas, basil and chilli and serve garnished with extra kaffir lime leaves or basil and steamed white rice.