- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 pack Wild Fennel Seafood Spice Blend (or 1 tbsp paprika)
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tin diced Tomatoes with Chilli & Herb
- ½ cup Spanish Stuffed Green Olives
- 500g firm white fish (we used monkfish)
- Olive oil
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large pan over medium heat. Add the onion and capsicum and sauté until onions are soft and the capsicum is lightly coloured.
- Add the spice blend and garlic and sauté for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas, tomatoes, olives and a cup of water to the pan and leave to simmer for 15 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Cut the fish into 5cm chunks and nestle the pieces into the stew. Cover with a lid and leave to cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through. Serve immediately.
Sprinkle with chopped flat leaf parsley to garnish, and serve with fresh steamed greens.