Thai style fish cakes
"This recipe is from my partner Aaron who is, in my opinion, a master chef! He can turn nothing into something amazing. This recipe is simple but very, very tasty and versatile."
- 1/2 kilo fish minced/mouli or mashed
- 1 stalk lemongrass finely chopped
- 2 birdseye chilies finely chopped
- Handful of coriander roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mashed potato
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon thai fish sauce (use more if you want a stronger flavour)
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder or paste equivalent
- Mix ingredients together and shape into fritters.
- Pat more breadcrumbs onto fritters.
- Shallow fry in quality oil and serve!