- 1 kg packet chicken nibbles
- 1 Tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp freshly grated garlic
- 1 ½ cups tomato passata
- 4 Tbsp Sriracha chilli sauce
- 5 large Agria or roasting potatoes Olive oil Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C fan bake.
2. Scrub the potatoes clean (don’t peel them) and dry all over. Cut each potato into bite-size wedges and place in a large roasting tray. Drizzle liberally with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, toss to coat and place in the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, turning every 10-15 minutes to ensure they crisp up on all sides.
3. Place the chicken nibbles in a deep roasting dish, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes. (Put the chicken in the oven at the same time as the potatoes).
4. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
5. After 30 minutes, remove the chicken nibbles from the oven. Pour over the buffalo sauce, toss gently to ensure all the chicken nibbles are coated well, then return to the oven for a further 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
6. Remove from the oven, check they are cooked through, then cover and rest for 10 minutes while the chips finish crisping up.
2 spring onions (green parts only),
finely sliced Lemon wedges (optional)
Flaky sea salt
Place the cooked chicken nibbles on a serving platter and scatter over the sliced spring onion. Serve with lemon wedges and the crispy chunky chips sprinkled with flaky sea salt.