This salsa has ‘Party!’ written all over it. It’s perfect with corn chips, spooned onto tacos or you could even just add it to the top of your Sunday morning fried eggs, it’s that good.
- 2 x 400g tins plum tomatoes
- 1 red or green chilli
- 2 large cloves garlic peeled
- ½ large white onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Large handful of coriander (leaves and stems – stems are where the flavour is)
- Juice of two limes
- Generous pinch of salt and pepper
1. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until you have your desired consistency. The longer you run the processor, the smoother it will be.
2. Tip the salsa into a serving bowl, or place in an airtight container in the fridge. It will keep for up to five days if refrigerated.