- 2 cups Sunrice white or brown rice
- 2 onions, peeled and ¼’d
- 70g natural almonds
- 20g Superb Herb Basil
- 3-4 tbsp Gregg’s Green Curry Paste
- 2 tins Delmaine Flavoured Tomatoes (basil, garlic or capsicum)
- 1 bunch silverbeet, sliced
- 500g beef rump steak
- 150g unsweetened natural yoghurt
- ALSO NEED: salt, pepper, olive oil, flour
- Cook the rice as per instructions on the pack.
- Chop the onion, almonds and basil very finely.
- Heat some oil in a pot.
- Add the onion mix, curry paste and 2 tbsp flour.
- Stir for 3-4 minutes and then add the tomatoes, a little at first then the rest.
- Cook on low for 10 minutes.
- Heat a little water in a pot and steam cook the silverbeet.
- Heat some oil in a fry pan on high.
- Cut the rump into 2cm chunks and season.
- Cook the rump in batches if your pan is small. This will keep the pan hot so the beef doesn’t stew. Cook to your desired doneness then put to one side.
- When all the beef is cooked add it to the curry sauce. Leave covered with the heat turned off.
- When the silverbeet is done drain it well and fold through the cooked drained rice.
Serve the curry with a dollop of yoghurt and the rice beside.