Roast vegetables and chicken
When the weather outside is cold and everyone has had a busy day these roast vegetables will be perfect. Add succulent chicken pieces, smoky paprika and the fresh taste of juicy tomatoes. Yum. You can add other vegetables or serve it with gravy but enjoy.
- 4 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 large swede, peeled and cubed
- 3 carrots, peeled and cubed
- 2 onions, peeled and quartered
- ½ cauliflower, cut into flowerets
- 2 tsps Masterfoods Dill tips
- 2 tsp Masterfoods Smoked Paprika
- 400g Delmaine Cherry Tomatoes, drained
- 600g Tegel Chicken Stir Fry
- ALSO NEED:
- salt, pepper, olive oil
- Heat oven to 180?C.
- Toss all the ingredients except the tomatoes and chicken with some olive oil and season well.
- Place into a large ovenproof dish and cook in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- The time will depend on the size you cut the vegetables.
- Stir occasionally to prevent sticking. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- About 10 minutes before the vegetables are ready add the tomatoes.
- Now is the time to cook the chicken.
- Heat some oil on high in a large fry pan. Add the chicken and sauté until cooked through and golden.
- When everything is cooked mix the chicken through the vegetables and serve.
- Serve with some cooked kale or broccoli mixed through.
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice, fresh chopped parsley and some feta.
- Sprinkle through some chia, sesame or pumpkin seeds before you serve.