Rosemary crusted lamb chops
The creaminess of polenta matched with the crisp outside of the juicy lamb chops is delicious.
- 250g Dallari Instant Polenta
- 1kg lamb loin chops
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 250g portabello mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp. rosemary leaves finely chopped
- 3 courgettes, grated
- 2 beetroot, peeled and grated
- 1/2 bunch mint, chopped
- 50g Galaxy Creamy Feta
- Also Need: pepper, oil, vinegar, butter
- Heat oven to 190ºC.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of oil with the garlic and rosemary. Smear the paste over the lamb then put the chops into the hot oven and cook for about 30 minutes or until cooked.
- Add the mushrooms on top of the chops for the last 10 minutes.
- Mix together the courgette, beetroot and chopped mint with 2 tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon of vinegar and some pepper. Crumble in the feta.
- 10 minutes before the chops are ready put l litre of water on to boil in a large pot.
- Slowly add the polenta to the boiling water, stirring to ensure there are no lumps. Add butter and season. Cook for about 3 minutes until the consistency is like mashed potatoes.
- Serve the mushrooms on top of the polenta alongside the chops and the beetroot feta salad.
- Freeze the feta to use in an upcoming recipe or add to vinaigrette to make a creamy salad dressing.
- Feta is perfect crumbled into scrambled eggs.
- Add some parmesan or feta to the polenta and pour into a greased tray to cool. When set firm you can cut into chips and fry.