Rosemary Crusted Lamb Chops
The creaminess of polenta matched with the crisp outside of the juicy lamb chops is delicious.
View the method
- 250g Dallari Instant Polenta
- 1kg lamb loin chops
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 250g portabello mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp. rosemary leaves finely chopped
- 3 courgettes, grated
- 2 beetroot, peeled and grated
- 1/2 bunch mint, chopped
- 50g Galaxy Creamy Feta
- Also Need: pepper, oil, vinegar, butter
Back to ingredients
- Heat oven to 190ºC.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of oil with the garlic and rosemary.
- Smear the paste over the lamb then put the chops into the hot oven and cook for about 30 minutes or until cooked.
- Add the mushrooms on top of the chops for the last 10 minutes.
- Mix together the courgette, beetroot and chopped mint with 2 tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon of vinegar and some pepper. Crumble in the feta.
- 10 minutes before the chops are ready put l litre of water on to boil in a large pot.
- Slowly add the polenta to the boiling water, stirring to ensure there are no lumps. Add butter and season.
- Cook for about 3 minutes until the consistency is like mashed potatoes.
- Serve the mushrooms on top of the polenta alongside the chops and the beetroot feta salad.
- Freeze the feta to use in an upcoming recipe or add to vinaigrette to make a creamy salad dressing.
- Feta is perfect crumbled into scrambled eggs.
- Add some parmesan or feta to the polenta and pour into a greased tray to cool. When set firm you can cut into chips and fry.