Gluten free apricot dreams
Bring the delight of a white Christmas to your house this year with these scrummy little apricot dreams.
- Lunch box
- Gluten free
- 1 cup Healtheries Wholegrain Rice Flakes
- 4 cup dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 395 g can unsweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 1/2 cup desiccated coconut, save 1 1/2 cups to use for rolling
- In a food processor blend rice flakes for 30 seconds. Add apricots and blend for 1 minute or until the mixture starts to form into a ball.
- Place the apricot mixture in a large bowl with the sweetened condensed milk, icing sugar and coconut. Stir to combine.
- Pour the extra coconut onto a separate plate. Using your hands roll walnut-sized balls. Continue rolling the balls until the mixture is finished.
- Store in an airtight container. They will keep for a couple of weeks.