Avocado Bliss Balls
Perfect for school lunches, morning or afternoon snacks, these avocado bliss balls will go down a treat with kids. As well as being delicious and healthy, these bliss balls are gluten and dairy free making them perfect for everyone to enjoy.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 12 Medjool dates
- 1 cup of almonds (toasted)
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- 1 cup pitted prunes
- 2 lemons
- 1 cup coconut thread (toasted) to coat the bliss balls in once rolled into a ball
- Toast almonds and pulse to meal consistency.
- Grate the rind of two lemons.
- Mash the ripe avocado and add one teaspoon of lemon juice together until smooth.
- Pulse the dates, prunes, desiccated coconut and lemon rind together.
- Add the mixtures together and roll into small balls.
- Coat each ball with toasted coconut threads and enjoy!
- This recipe makes 50 small balls so half the recipe if you would like less, or the bliss balls will keep for a week in the fridge.