Chickpea flour pancakes
"This dish is Gluten Free and comes from Southern India. Though there are many variations, I have shared one of the easiest recipes using very few and simple ingredients. This is easy to make and is sure to get your family and friends going ''wow''!"
- 2 cups chickpea flour
- 10 ground almonds
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Butter or vegetable oil for shallow frying
- Water to make batter
- Mix the chickpea flour, almond powder, sugar and salt with water to make the pancake batter.
- Add the honey and stir.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add the butter or oil and then make pancakes.
- Shallow fry on both sides for a crispier finish.
- Serve hot with honey-drizzled fruits on the side or serve it with warmed up nutella sauce.