- • 1 (14 ounce) can full fat Coconut Milk, chilled in the fridge overnight
- • 1 tablespoon (or more to taste) coconut sugar, optional (hint: this is found in the sugar section of the supermarket usually). You can leave this out for sugar-free version.
- • 1 teaspoon of real vanilla liquid
- First, chill your whisk attachment and mixing bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes prior to preparing the coconut whipped cream.
- Next, 10 minutes later, drain the coconut water in the pre-chilled coconut milk can and put the thick coconut cream into your mixing bowl. Add the vanilla liquid as well.
- Finally, beat on medium high using whisk attachment for 2 minutes, until fluffy and peaks form. Sweeten as desired with coconut sugar, then beat for another 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in closed container for up to a week. If refrigerated, beat for a few seconds before serving.