Gluten free hemp pancakes
Pancakes are normally a rather indulgent way to start the day. But if you’re looking for a healthier alternative that doesn’t compromise on flavour, give our hemp pancakes a go. They’re super tasty and completely guilt-free.
- Gluten free
- 1 cup Pams Superfoods Hemp Flour
- 1 1/3 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp Pams Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Pams Baking Soda
- 1 tin Pams Coconut Milk
- 2 Pams Free Range Eggs
- 2 tsp Pams Vanilla Essence
- Sift the hemp flour, buckwheat flour, baking powder and baking soda into a large bowl.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add the coconut milk, eggs and vanilla. Whisk the ingredients together until combined and the batter is smooth.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat and grease lightly with a little coconut oil or butter.
- For each pancake, ladle a spoonful of batter into the pan, cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles form on the surface, then turn and cook for a further 1 to 2 minutes, or until the pancakes are cooked through.
Tip: To add some natural sweetness to these sugar free pancakes, serve with Pams Finest Maple Syrup and some grilled bananas or Pams Whole Black Doris Plums.