Halloween chocolate peanut butter pizza
Is this a Halloween trick or treat? Well of course, this is no ordinary pizza – so it’s definitely a treat!
- 125g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups flour
- 2 cups PASCALL Marshmallows, halved
- 1 cup CADBURY Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate spider decorations
- BEAT together the PHILLY, peanut butter, sugars and vanilla until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well combined. Stir in the flour. Press mixture onto a greased 25cm pizza tray.
- BAKE in a moderate oven 180°C for 15–20 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with the marshmallows and chocolate chips. Return to the oven for 4–6 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into slices and serve immediately with ice cream, decorated with chocolate spiders.
In the spirit of 'spooky', use CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts to pipe spiders and webs for decoration.