Baking these Monster Cookies is a fun and easy Halloween activity the whole family will enjoy!
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 225g softened butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 300ml whipped cream
- handful of berries
- 2 tbsp strawbery jam
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine baking soda, salt, butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract.
3. Beat in the eggs and gradually add the flour and cocoa and then stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Line a baking tray with baking paper and make small cookie dough balls. Place the cookie dough onto the baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool.
5. While the cookies are cooling, whip the cream.
6. Once cookies are cooled, Place a dollop of whipped cream between two cookies and sandwich together. Top with another dollop and add the berries for eyes. Spoon some jam into the mouth of the biscuit also.