- 11/3 cups SR flour
- ½ cup CADBURY BOURNVILLE Cocoa
- 125g butter, softened
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1/3 cup CADBURY BOURNVILLE Cocoa, extra
- 20g butter, melted
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 12 Classic OREO, split in half
- 6 Classic OREO, extra, split and eyebrows cut with biscuit cutter
- 24 dark CADBURY Baking Chips, for eyes
- 12 white CADBURY Baking Chips, for beaks
- SIFT the flour and cocoa into a large bowl; add the butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs and milk and mix well to combine. Spoon the mixture into 12 x 1/3 cup capacity paper lined muffins pans.
- BAKE in a moderate oven 180OC for 20 minutes or until cooked when tested. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before turning out of pan to cool.
- SIFT the icing sugar and extra cocoa into a bowl, then add butter and enough milk to form an icing of spreadable consistency. Spread over the cakes and decorate with OREO eyes, eyebrows and beaks. Store in an airtight container until required.
TIP: A little icing may be used to stick brown Mini Drops for “eyes”.