Witch Chocolate Fingers
Take a look at these long (but delicious) witches fingers. Remember, it doesn’t matter if the red icing is a bit messy - witches don’t have manicures!
- 1x pkt Griffin’s Chocolate Fingers
- 1x pkt slivered almonds
- Red Buttercream Icing:
- 60g butter (softened)
- 1 ½ C icing sugar
- 1-2 T hot water
- ½ tsp of vanilla essence (or flavour of your choice)
- Red food colouring
1. To make the icing, cream butter until pale and fluffy then beat in icing sugar one cup at a time, add one or two drops each of the essence and food colouring until flavor and colour is right. Add enough of the hot water to make a creamy mixture, beating between each addition until fluffy.
2. Using a butter knife, smear enough icing on the end of a Griffin’s Chocolate Finger to secure a slivered almond.
3. Place fingers in a bowl ‘finger nail’ up.