- 1 medium sized Pams Parsnip
- 2 medium sized Pams Carrots
- 3 tablespoons Pams Pure Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground sumac
- 1 teaspoon Pams Ground Cumin
- 400g lamb fillets (or Pams Lamb Backstrap)
- 2 large handfuls Pams Baby Rocket leaves
- 1 small Pams Organic Red Onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Pams Superfoods Golden Berries
- 400g can Pams Brown Lentils, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Pams Squeezable Honey
- 1/3 cup Pams Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Chop the parsnip and carrots into batons approximately 5cm long. Toss them together in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, sumac and cumin.
- Arrange the vegetables in a single layer in a small roasting dish and cook for 25 minutes until tender and starting to colour. Set aside to cool.
- Brush the lamb with a little olive oil and cook in a pan over a high heat for 6 minutes, turning at times, until well coloured (this is for medium-rare lamb and using small fillets).
- Set the lamb aside to rest for 5 minutes before slicing into 1cm thick slices.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the carrots, parsnips, lamb, rocket, red onion, golden berries and lentils together in a bowl. Arrange in a large serving platter and drizzle with the dressing.