Lamb kofta with quinoa tabbouleh
Create a taste of Turkey in your own backyard with our fragrant lamb kebabs and flavourful quinoa tabbouleh! Great for the barbecue and easily portable for summer holiday cooking.
Tip: Serve your kofta and tabbouleh with Pams Hummus, lemon wedges and a handful of Pams Rocket Leaves.
- ¾ cup Pams Superfoods Quinoa
- 2 medium sized Pams Tomatoes, diced
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- ½ cup chopped fresh herbs, we recommend mint and parsely
- 3 Tbsp Pams Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pack Pams Lamb Grill Sticks
- Bring 1 cup of water with pinch of salt to the boil, add the quinoa and stir to combine.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and pour into a shallow dish to cool.
- Combine the tomatoes, red onion, mint, parsley and cooled quinoa, then drizzle with the combined olive oil and lemon juice and season to taste with sea salt.
- Cook the lamb sticks for 10-15 minutes on a barbecue or hot plate until well coloured and cooked through.