Quick lamb patties
"Quick to make, this recipe yields a truly yummy taste. It's scrumptious and very easy to make."
View the method
- 1 kilo lamb mince
- 3 medium potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red chili powder (you can use mild one if you prefer)
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoons nutmeg powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Any vegetable oil for shallow frying the patties
Back to ingredients
- Peel and grate the potatoes. Then mash them (leave them a bit chunky)
- Mix chopped onion, salt, pepper, minced garlic, chopped coriander, curry powder and red chilli powder. Mix in the lamb mince thoroughly till all the spices and mince blend well.
- Shape into patties and shallow fry them till golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with yoghurt and cucumber dip or with plain tomato ketchup.