Lemon and rosemary lamb chops
Nothing complements the flavor of lamb better than rosemary, garlic and lemon... these are simply delicious!
View the method
- 6 lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Back to ingredients
- Mix the olive oil with the lemon juice, add lemon zest, crushed garlic, black pepper and finely chopped rosemary in a non-reactive bowl.
- Leave to sit for 15 minutes, and then liberally brush both sides of lamb chops with the mixture. Alternatively put the lamb chops in a sealable plastic bag with the mixture and massage the mix into the meat.
- Leave the meat to marinate at room temperature for 5 minutes. Grill until cooked to your liking, brushing with the mixture during cooking.