- 2 tbsp Pams Squeezable Liquid Honey
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pack Wild Fennel Vegetable Spice Blend (or 2 tbsp Moroccan spice)
- 8 parsnips and/or carrots, cut in quarters lengthwise
- 200g block feta, room temperature
- ¼ cup natural yoghurt
- 8 lamb loin chops, room temperature
- ¼ cup Pams Dates, chopped
- Preheat oven to 220°C. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the honey, garlic, 1 tbsp spice mix and a good glug of olive oil.
- Place the vegetables on a lined baking tray, drizzle over the honey mix and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in the oven at 220°C for 25-30 minutes until the veggies are tender and golden brown.
- While the veggies are cooking, make the feta whip. Place the feta and yoghurt in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- Sprinkle the remaining spice mixture all over the lamb chops and season with salt and pepper. Add a drizzle of oil to a large frying pan over high heat and cook the chops for 3 minutes each side. Once cooked, leave to rest for 3 minutes.
- To assemble, place the whipped feta on the bottom of a large serving platter, top with the vegetables, sprinkle over the chopped dates and top with lamb chops.
For the ultimate show-stopping garnish whip up some honey-toasted hazelnuts! Just place ¼ cup chopped hazelnuts in a small pan and toast until fragrant. Add a sprinkle of salt, a pinch of chilli flakes, drizzle with honey and stir until all the hazelnuts are coated. Spoon onto a piece of baking paper and leave to cool. Sprinkle over your dish with a handful of fresh mint leaves.