Banana and Yoghurt Pancakes
Turn brown bananas into a delicious breakfast.
- 2 eggs
- 250ml milk
- 1 cup yoghurt (or any leftover yoghurt)
- 4 overripe bananas (any extras to garnish)
- 2 ½ cups flour
- Pinch of salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar (or any sugar you have)
1. Mix together the eggs, milk, yoghurt and bananas.
2. Sieve the flour and salt with the baking powder into a large bowl, stir in the ‘wet’ ingredients and the sugar.
3. Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
4. Heat a medium sized pan and add in a tablespoon of butter.
5. Turn heat to low and add pancake mixture in batches.
6. Flip pancakes using a spatula and put onto a plate.
7. Serve with extra yoghurt if desired.