- 4 Pams Organic Potatoes, skin on, chopped into 1cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons Pams Olive Oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon paprika (optional)
- ½–1 teaspoon chilli powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped or 1 ½ teaspoons Pams Crushed Garlic
- 250g silverbeet (including stalks), finely chopped
- 2 cans Pams Italian Diced Tomatoes in Juice
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon Pams Sugar
- 2 spring onions, chopped«
- salt & pepper to taste
- 10 Pams Free Range Eggs
- 1 cup Pams Tasty Cheddar Grated Cheese
- Place the potatoes in a pot, cover with water, place on the stove and bring to the boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer and cook until they are just tender. Drain. Alternatively you can microwave the potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat oil in a large frying pan or pot over a medium heat. Use an oven-proof frying pan if you have one. Add the onion and cook until soft and clear – about 5 minutes.
- Add the paprika, chilli powder and cumin to the frying pan and fry for 1 minute.
- Add garlic and silverbeet and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes, frozen mixed vegetables, stock, sugar, spring onions and season with salt and pepper. Stir through the potatoes.
- Leave to simmer for 10 minutes, or until the mixture has reduced slightly.
- Transfer the tomato sauce mix to an oven-proof dish if your frying pan isn’t oven-proof. Crack the eggs evenly across the top of the tomato sauce and bake for approximately 5 minutes until the yolks start to firm up.
- Take the dish out of the oven and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Return it to the oven and bake for another 5 minutes or until eggs have set and the cheese has melted.