Chilli and garlic chicken rice
A flavorsome and spicy (but not too spicy!) dish for the whole family to enjoy.
- Old El Paso™ Mexican Rice Kit Chili and Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Pams olive oil
- 500g chicken fillet, sliced
- 2 capsicums, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 ¹/3 cups (330ml) water
- Heat oil in a frying pan and stir fry chicken pieces over a high heat for 4 minutes or until well browned.
- Add vegetables, stir well and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the seasoned rice and give it a good stir for a further minute.
- Add sauce pouch, spice mix and water to pan and stir until well mixed through.
- Bring to the boil then reduce to a medium heat and simmer for 10 minutes, occasionally stirring gently.
- Serve straight from the pan and enjoy with your family and friends.