Beef, chicken or lamb fajitas
Choose your favourite meat to make this great Tex-Mex style fajita recipe your own.
- 1 Tbsp Pams olive oil
- 1 tsp Gregg’s Ground Cumin
- ½ tsp Gregg’s Chilli Seasoning
- ½ tsp Gregg’s Rubbed Oregano
- 1 tsp Gregg’s Crushed Garlic
- 400g beef steak, chicken breast or lamb, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Farrah Premium White Snack Wraps, (warmed)
- Selection of fillings: sour cream, fresh coriander, chopped tomatoes, guacamole, grated cheese, shredded lettuce
- Combine the olive oil, Gregg’s Crushed Garlic, Gregg’s Ground Cumin, Gregg’s Chilli Seasoning, Gregg’s Rubbed Oregano and sliced beef, chicken or lamb in a bowl.
- Heat a frying pan and cook the beef or chicken in 2 batches over high heat. Remove from the pan.
- Add the red onion and capsicum to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the beef, chicken or lamb, lime or lemon juice and chopped coriander and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes.
- Lay each warmed wrap on a flat surface. Place a quarter of the beef, chicken or lamb mixture about two thirds down the centre of each wrap. Top with fillings as desired. Fold the bottom third up and over the mixture then fold the sides over to enclose the filling.