- 2 tablespoons Pams Pure Olive Oil
- 280g Pams Finest Mushroom Risotto
- ¼ cup dry white wine (optional)
- 3 – 3 ½ cups Pams Chicken or Vegetable Stock, heated
- 300g Pams Korean BBQ Hanger Steak
- 4 Pams Baby Flat Brown Mushrooms, sliced
- Large handful Pams Baby Spinach
- Fresh thyme leaves to garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the risotto and stir to coat the grains. Pour over the wine (if using) and allow to bubble and reduce.
- Pour in 1 cup of hot stock and stir while the rice absorbs the stock.
- Gradually add more stock, stirring regularly until the rice is tender – about 20 minutes.
- While the risotto is cooking, heat a frying pan over a high heat and quickly cook the steak for 2-3 minutes on each side or longer if you prefer. Toss the mushrooms into the pan with the steak and cook until well coloured. Season with salt and pepper.
- Allow the steak to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve the risotto with baby spinach and topped with steak, mushrooms and thyme leaves.