Pancetta & summer berry salad
A delightful combination of flavours and colours makes this salad a winner.
View the method
- 3 slices of pancetta from the service deli
- 50gm creamy Camembert from the cheese bar
- small punnets of strawberries and raspberries from the produce department
- 1 bag of leaves from the produce department
- Pams olive oil
- balsamic vinegar and wholegrain mustard
- orange rind
Back to ingredients
- Slice pancetta into strips and pan fry until crispy and set aside.
- Cut camembert into slices, and quarter the strawberries - you can leave any smaller fruit whole.
- Peel some rind from an orange and cut into very thin long strips.
- To make the dressing combine 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon of finely grated orange rind and 1/2 teaspoon of wholegrain mustard in a jar, season with salt and pepper and shake well.
- With the salad leaves in a bowl, arrange the fruit, camembert and orange rind on top and then sprinkle with the crispy pancetta.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
You can also use blueberries when in season.