- 70g pancetta from the service deli
- 75g crumbly blue cheese from the cheese bar
- 2 x ripe pears, 1 x large lemon and
- a bag of rocket leaves from the produce department
- 1 tbsp Pams extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon. Slice the pears thinly lengthwise.
- Coat pear slices with some lemon juice and set aside (this will prevent discolouration of the fruit).
- Slice the pancetta into strips and crumble the blue cheese into chunks.
- Arrange the rocket leaves on a salad plate then scatter the pear slices, pancetta and stilton.
- To make the creamy dressing, combine olive oil with the yoghurt and remaining lemon juice and briskly whisk together with a fork.
- Lightly drizzle dressing over the finished salad and serve.
To add an attractive final touch, try dried Goji berries. Not only do they add beautiful colour, they are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.