- 500g beef mince
- 500g lamb mince
- 500g pork mince
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 4 slices thick toast bread made into breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 onion finely chopped
- fine breadcrumbs to coat
- Sunflower oil
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Measure out 2 heaped tablespoons of mixture and shape into balls.
- Roll the balls in the fine breadcrumbs then press down lightly until they are approximately 20mm thick.
- Cook with sunflower oil in a frying pan until cooked through and golden brown.
The rissoles can be served plain or with a sauce on the side.