- olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 220 grams spinach
- 100 grams frozen peas
- 8 free-range eggs
- 100ml cream
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 75 grams feta
- 24cm non-stick ovenproof frying pan
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 5-6 minutes. Add the spinach to the pan and mix through until soft and wilted. Add the frozen peas and mix well.
- Preheat your oven grill to high.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with a pinch each of salt and pepper and the parmesan.
- Tip the egg mixture into the pan, tilting it to ensure it’s filled right the way around. Crumble up the feta and dot it evenly across the top.
- Cook the frittata over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes, then place under the grill for a further 4-5 minutes or until it’s puffed and golden brown and the eggs are cooked.
- Slide the frittata out of the pan onto a board or platter and serve warm with fresh bread and butter.