Baked ravioli bites
Crispy, crunchy and utterly moreish, these baked ravioli bites are the perfect mouthful. Served alongside a flavoursome tomato sauce with some hidden vegetables, this recipe is perfect for relaxed entertaining for any occasion.
- 2x 300g Pams Beef Sundried Tomato & Parmesan Ravioli
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp mixed dried herbs
- Olive oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1x 510g Pams Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius fan bake. In a bowl, toss together the uncooked Pams Ravioli and flour with salt and pepper until the ravioli is evenly coated.
- Place the beaten egg in one bowl, then combine the breadcrumbs and mixed herbs in another. Coat the ravioli in beaten egg, followed by the breadcrumb mixture. Shake off any excess breadcrumbs, then lay onto a baking tray.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil, then place into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the ravioli is golden in colour and crispy.
- While the ravioli is baking, saute the onion, garlic and grated carrot with a drizzle of olive oil over a medium heat. Once the vegetables have softened, add the Pams Tomato Pasta Sauce and lower the heat.
- Simmer the sauce for 5-10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Serve the baked ravioli alongside the tomato dipping sauce and enjoy while hot!
SKILL LEVEL: EASY
TIP: Have an air fryer? Cook these baked ravioli at 200 degrees celsius with a generous drizzle of oil for 5-8 minutes or until golden and crispy!