- 1 kg bag of frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 jar of either sweet & sour or butter chicken simmer sauce
- 300 g shredded chicken
- 400 g packet of fettuccine
- Turn a large frying pan on to high, Add frozen vegetables and cook with salt and pepper.
- Place fettuccine in boiling salted water and cook for 4-5 minutes then drain when just cooked.
- Pour simmer sauce over hot vegetables, rinse out jar with a small amount of water and add this to the pan.
- Add shredded chicken, stir gently and fold through cooked pasta.