- 2 chorizo sausages from the service deli
- 100g Kalamata olives from the service deli
- 250g Pams fresh fettucini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh pesto
- fresh parmesan cheese from the service deli or cheese bar
- salt and pepper
- Chop the chorizo into rounds and set aside. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, adding two teaspoons of salt.
- Cook the pasta for three minutes or until cooked. Drain thoroughly.
- Pour the olive oil and pesto into the empty pan and gently heat before returning the drained pasta to the pan.
- Add the chopped chorizo and olives to the pasta and stir until all the ingredients are well coated with the oil and pesto. Serve into warmed plates.
- As a final touch to pasta dishes, nothing beats fresh parmesan cheese.
- Grate some onto the finished dish and serve.
As an attractive alternative to grating your parmesan, try using a potato peeler for larger, curly shavings of cheese.