Mediterranean pasta salad
Delicious pasta salad inspired by Mediterranean flavours.
View the method
- 2 x 180g Sealord Tuna Lites Natural Chunky Yellowfin
- 500g fresh asparagus
- 100g olives
- 100g sun dried tomatoes - finely sliced
- 250g penne pasta
- salt & pepper to taste
- rice bran oil – for cooking
Back to ingredients
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions. Drain and set to side.
- Heat the rice bran oil in a large fry pan, then sauté asparagus in oil for approximately 1 minute (will go bright green).
- Add asparagus to pasta then toss through Tuna, olives, and sun dried tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste then serve.
Wine suggestion: Sauvignon Blanc