"Salad to go with all meals."
- 500g pasta any is fine, spirals or seashells are good
- 6 slices of bacon, diced
- 1 med onion
- 2 teaspoons curry
- 250ml tomato sauce
- 125ml vinegar
- 125ml oil
- 200ml sugar
- Cook pasta.
- Fry bacon and onion.
- Into a bowl add all other ingredients and stir these up to they have blended.
- When bacon and onion and cooked turn off the heat add all other ingredients but do not boil simmer to dissolved the sugar.
- Put all ingredients into pasta and mix.
- Enjoy! You can cut down this recipe to suit your family needs.