- 500g Value Spiral Pasta
- 2 small Tins Pams Skipjack Tinned Tuna Chunks in Olive Oil
- 1 whole bulb Pams Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 jar Pams Capers
- 1 bag Pams Fresh Rocket
- Cook the pasta as per packet instructions. Drain well and return to the saucepan.
- Place tuna with the oil from the can, garlic and capers in a frying pan and heat for about 3 minutes, or until warmed through. Add a little extra olive oil if wished. Stir gently to keep the tuna pieces nice and chunky.
- Stir the tuna sauce through the pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Toss through the rocket and drizzle with extra olive oil before serving.
Tip: If you like food with a fiery bite, add a finely chopped fresh red chilli to the mix.