Ravioli with herbed ricotta
Using the fresh herbs and creamy cheeses, you’ll taste a bit of Italy in every bite.
View the method
- 1 cup Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 1 Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan, shaved
- 1 Pack of filled Ravioli
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1 cm slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small bunch basil, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lemon
Back to ingredients
- In a large bowl combine the Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta, basil, parsley, lemon zest and season generously with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook the Ravioli as per the packet directions. Drain and set aside.
- Place a frying pan over high heat with the olive oil. Add the red onion and zucchini & cook for 5-8 minutes or until cooked and starting to char. Add the vegetables and pasta to the Ricotta mixture and stir gently to coat well.
- Serve immediately and top with shaved Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan and a squeeze of lemon.