- 250g dried penne or other pasta
- 1 Tbsp Pams olive oil
- 400g Tegel chicken breasts, cut into small chunks
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Gregg’s Chopped Tarragon
- 1 tsp Gregg’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp Gregg’s Chopped Chives
- ½ cup Pams cream
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- Shredded basil to garnish
- Cook the penne in a large pot of boiling salted water following the directions on the packet.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until brown.
- Add the leek slices and Gregg’s Chopped Tarragon and cook for a further 3 to 4 minutes or until the leeks are light golden.
- Add the Gregg’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning and stock and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the stock has reduced slightly.
- Add the cream and simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- Drain the penne, add to the sauce and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with the grated parmesan and garnish with shredded basil.
Wine suggestion: Shiraz